I suggest you ...

MIDI Out for multiple ports

MIDI Out should allow to select output port: for example, I have system with 3 midi out ports connected to different synths. As of now, the only way to control these synths is to use MidiOut VST plugin.

56 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    arigy shared this idea  ·   ·  Admin →

7 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Angelo commented  · 

Hi team,
        same here! I am an old school guy, I have my synths connected to the old Steinberg MIDEX8, it would be great if EnergyXT would have MIDI out port selection feature.
        Best,
        y/

• Marzac commented  · 

Please Jørgen, implements this. It is a huge pity that you can select MIDI input devices correctly and not MIDI output devices in the modular view. I have a lot of hardware gear in my studio and I used to consider EnergyXT to be a very good
        MIDI sequencer but because of this major missing feature, I moved to Studio One.
        Be sure I will come back for MIDI sequencing as soon as this selection thing works.
        With all my consideration.
        Frédéric Meslin

• jon pyre commented  · 

To note, if a midi hub is missing due to power out with usb devices for example, it will throw off all afterword assignments. SHOW STOPPER!

• Angelo commented  · 

Please, please, pleeeeaase team, implement a way to specify which MIDI port and MIDI channel to use to send out MIDI streams without the need to use buggy external VST to MIDI .dll.
        This is the only feature I miss in EnergyXT, which is the most intuitive DAW I ever seen till now.
        I would pay for the hyper-super-full version of the software only to have MIDI out working!!!
        All the best

• Marzac commented  · 

I have already signaled this bug and I think it is easy to repair !
        Thank you in advance.

Feedback and Knowledge Base