or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Sair Bashir commented  · 

along with a sample slice feature in the drum module. With manual or region slice/chop feature. Discard of unwanted sample audio, a zoom in/out for further editing of the sample slices.

• Toni Tuomikallio commented  · 

@Blaž Mertelj: Not really. I don't use Ext synth for this because in drum sampler i can process individual samples.

@Mick West: This day and age, is that really an issue? It's nothing compared to sample libraries some vst plugins use. Storage isn't that expensive.

• Blaž Mertelj commented  · 

Toni,

do you have some such presets to share, pls?

• Mick West commented  · 

Yes Toni the Ext synth is more adaptable - in fact it's a great bit of kit -- but still unfortunately stores the samples in the project - a project then could become 10,20,30mb or more which is a bit daft really as it's really not necessary to do this

• Toni Tuomikallio commented  · 

In the meanwhile you can use synth/sampler. It's not as nice to set up but it also allows to set filters to velocity.

• Mick West commented  · 

Ext also saves all the sample data in the project so it's unusable anyway for me
        I use the freeware shortcircuit 1.1.2 (don't use version 2 as it has the same silly problem as Ext)

• Gylstorff commented  · 

Could we make that an AHDSR envelope? It would be nice to be able to get a little more of the initial punch than a normal ADSR allows.

• Gylstorff commented  · 

Could we make that an AHDSR envelope? It would be nice to be able to get a little more of the initial punch than a normal ADSR allows.

• auwerk commented  · 

Lee is right, this functionality is very necessary, I think

• unsub commented  · 

this is a really important missing feature of the drum sampler, but so it multiple layers per pad for velocity x-fading. A must have.

• Lee commented  · 

Especialy if you can automate each envelope for each sample. Zoom and scroll on sample waveform as well please.

• snk commented  · 

yes please

• djsubject commented  · 

indeed it IS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• kejkzz commented  · 

This is a MUST!

Feedback and Knowledge Base