I suggest you ...

64-bits EnergyXt version

Currently all processors at the market supports 64bits OS and a lot of Ram Memory.

I think that we can squeeze EnergyXt on that computers to do something better and faster if we have an 64-bits EnergyXt version.

What do you think?

245 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    RobertoRoberto shared this idea  ·   ·  Admin →

14 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Neil FellowesNeil Fellowes commented  · 

64-bit would be hugely welcome and something of a game-changer for you. Do it and you'll have my money ;-)

• SashaSasha commented  · 

Please make x64bit version. I am very comfortable that DAW !

• Steve BSteve B commented  · 

I agree fully with this proposal. 32 bit is rapidly becoming legacy. I'm fanatically loyal to Energy-XT - it suits my way of working - but I really have to move on to 64 bit. I don;t want to change sequencer.

• Anonymous commented  · 

add to my last comment..... its now 2014 and i still use energy xt, tho i think 32bit is becoming a thing of the past.

• Anonymous commented  · 

hi jorgen, i have alot of x64 bit vsts that dont work on energy xt. energy xt is the only DAW iv been using and dont really want to swap for another DAW just cause a x64bit issue. please make a 64bit version cause i really dont want to start looking for something else.

i may add tho energy xt is a really good DAW to use, just sux no 64bit support.

• J.WJ.W commented  · 

I approve of this idea - used energyXT for some time now and have just migrated to a full 64 bit system... so being able to access both cores of my processor would be a VERY useful thing.
        It runs quite stable on this system though

• t3toooot3toooo commented  · 

depends on the software but multicore works well when using energy xt as a plugin in buzz.

x64 all the way!

• jimmieiversen91jimmieiversen91 commented  · 

I think that eXT is pretty outdated and has too many bugs. I really like the interface, but come on!

• marco monchimarco monchi commented  · 

if you go native 64 bit you are going pro and you make a step in that direction thank by marco monchi ravenna italy

• mikeznmikezn commented  · 

theres still no multi-core support, so forget the 64bit arc for now.

btw: check jbridge its a tool to use your 64bit plugs in 32bit apps.

• zeekzeek commented  · 

me too rob vocal rider doesn't work with.

• Robert NeumannRobert Neumann commented  · 

I guess the major problem is to provide a bridge to 32 bit vst/i

anyway, i strongly support that idea

Feedback and Knowledge Base